Lightroom Beginners Course
3 hs | Next Course: 15 July 2015, 7-10pm | SPECIAL $120*
Learn how to use the essential features of Lightroom
This is an intensive course where students will learn how to organise and process their images using the industry-standard photo cataloguing and editing software, Adobe Lightroom 5/6/CC.
- Lightroom overview, modules, workflows.
- Setting up catalogue, importing images & backup practice
- Library module – sorting and categorising; metadata usage.
- Develop module
- Global adjustments – exposure & colour correction, cropping, lens correction, noise reduction.
- Local adjustments – graduated filter, adjustment brush.
- Retouching – clone & heal, red eye removal.
- Presets – built-in & custom
- Print module – templates & printer settings
- Web & Slideshow modules
- Creating web galleries
- Uploading to web server
- Creating slideshows
- Exporting images
- Catalogue management
- Exporting to Photoshop
Light refreshments including tea, coffee, and biscuits are provided throughout the course. There is a short break in the middle of the course for refreshments.
- Participants will need to bring their own laptop with Lightroom 5/6/CC installed.
- Pen and paper to take notes.
- Additional refreshments/snacks.