Studio Photography Intro Course
3 hrs | $249* per person
Interested in learning about studio photography and lighting? Want to move away from shooting with natural light and create your own lighting setup?
We can show you how you get started taking great photos with our Studio Photography Intro class. Use this knowledge to create your own images using a range of studio lighting equipment in our Perth CBD studio.
Classes are run by experienced Commercial / Advertising Photographers & Instructors at Perth’s largest commercial photography studio on Murray Street.
Studio Photography Intro Course Outline:
- Studio environment
- Studio lighting and setup
- Usage of studio equipment
- Using DSLRs/Mirrorless cameras in studio photography
- Basic camera settings and configuration
- Studio shooting workflow
- How to set up your own home studio
- Practical usage of studio photography
- DSLR Camera or Mirrorless camera with interchangeable lens
- Camera manual
- Tripod (if available)
- Spare battery
- Pen and paper to take notes (full course notes also provided)
The Studio Photography Intro Course requires some prerequisite knowledge. It is not suitable for beginners who are still learning how to use their camera and are still shooting in Auto as we will be shooting in Manual Mode and discussing lighting setups and techniques.
If you understand the “exposure triangle” and how to use the Shutter Priority (S/Tv), Aperture Priority (A/Av), and Manual (M) modes on your camera, then you will meet our knowledge prerequisite for the Studio Photography Intro Course. If you are unsure of your level please contact us and we will ask you a few questions to gauge your level.
Book a Studio Photography Intro Course
* All prices shown are per person. Prices are correct at current time but are subject to change. Minimum of 4 people booked in for course to run. Please call or email us for more details. By making a Full Payment you agree to our booking terms and conditions. View our full terms & conditions here.